Sunday, September 23, 2007

The Origins of Blog

I was twisting balloons this morning in an IHOP and I started thinking about the size of balloons that I make. On one hand, I can make small balloons that are quick to churn out but are not as impressive as I would like. On the other hand, I could spend about half an hour per table and leave most of the kids in the restaurant wanting.

I had some thoughts on this as well as the way that it would be perceived by the waitstaff and the management of the restaurant. As my thoughts evolved I realized I would like somewhere to record these thoughts and possibly open them up for others to read. That is why I decided to start this blog.

Right now I don't really plan on posting how to make different sculptures. Instead, I am going to take a more theoretical approach. I want to talk some about the business, character, etc. I may change my mind and start posting tutorials. I don't really have anything against posting tutorials, I just don't really feel a drive to do it.

I hope you find this blog to be useful. If you want to know more about me personally, you can visit my website at http://www.amazingbarry.com Right now the site won't tell you much about me, but you can send me an email.

No comments: